Have 20+ people joining your Salt River tubing adventure? Skip all the lines and sign up for a VIP group reservation and enjoy a fun and leisurely float on the river in Mesa, Arizona! Book online today.
SALT RIVER TUBING
- Tube Rental Includes Tube and Shuttle
- Shuttle Pass For customer bringing their own tube
- Bucket/Cooler Tube To hold your cooler and keep it floating! (Cooler not included)
MAKE A SPLASH WITH ARIZONA SALT RIVER TUBING!
Have some fun relaxing down the river on a summer day. The Salt River is a gentle, meandering waterway that winds its way through the scenic Tonto National Forest. The water is usually cool and clear, providing a refreshing respite from the hot desert sun.
To go tubing on the Salt River, rent your tube online — this rental will include a tube and transportation to and from the river!
The Salt River is one of the most popular spots for tubing in Arizona, so you’ll be floating alongside other groups of tubers. The scenery along the river is beautiful, with towering saguaro cacti, lush greenery, and the occasional glimpse of wildlife.
After a few hours of floating, you’ll arrive at the take-out point, where you will return your tubes and have the time to enjoy a much deserved lunch or snack before heading back home.
A tubing trip down the Salt River is a great way to relax and enjoy the great outdoors with friends and family.
Tube Rental Includes:
- Shuttle Ride
- Last Tube Rental: 2:00 p.m.
- *Weather and Water Permitting*
- All guests must be Ages 8+ and 4 ft. or taller!
- GLASSWARE IS PROHIBITED by law. Coolers will be inspected before rafting.
- ALL DRINKS MUST BE IN PLASTIC OR CANS!
- Military/First Responder Discount is only available for in-person rentals!